Brand and Marketing development
We know the importance of starting right. Whether you are starting a new business, wanting to revamp your current e-commerce website, feeling as if you need a brand overhaul, or launching a new application. The importance of building on the right foundations is undeniable.
Years of experience in design and marketing have highlighted a few fundamentals that mostly overlooked when wanting to establish a brand that will last:
- A brand identity helps with the strategic positioning of your products and services in the hearts and minds of users
- Designing digital products is not a matter of taste, but a matter of meaning
- Decisions can’t be made on how pretty something looks, but rather what the message is that you want to convey to your target market
- Design, copy, development – all work together to create an impact
- The more designers know about a client’s brand and the meaning behind it, the better the designs will be
- Thorough briefs considering all facets of the proposed brand, will inspire and spark powerful design ideas
A brand identity is instant recognition, a mark, a symbol of the specific message that a company stands for, that gets communicated day-in and day-out on different platforms.
The more a client communicates with consistency using visual cues that are unique and different, the bigger awareness will be created for the brand.
We’ve developed a multi-faceted approach to “think strategically” about brand design and communication.
PHASE 1: Brand / Marketing Audit & Consultation Workshop:
1). First we do a marketing audit:
By filling in a quick questionnaire, we will get a bird view of your current brand and Marketing status.
2). Then we do our Consultation Workshop which consists of key questions we ask to build a brand machine that will work powerfully from the get-go.
This brainstorming session helps consolidate and add a new dimension to the meaning of your brand and the direction you want your marketing initiatives to take.
The workshop sheds some light on:
- The challenges in your brand communications
- Whether current designs and copywriting initiatives align with the meaning of your brand
- Whether you have a powerful brand identity
- Whether there is conformity in your brand design style
- What the brand messaging is that you need to focus on
Some (not all!) key questions we discuss in the workshop is:
- What are the pain points you solve?
- Who is your target audience?
- What is your value proposition?
- We drill deeper into all the components of the brand identity (name, persona, the tone of voice, look and feel)
- We clarify key brand messaging for future communications strategy
- Discuss key functionalities of the digital product (if applicable)
- We also ask the question: “What will success look like?”
What will you get out of the workshop?